Job Advert: Sales Champions
Vodafone Zambia invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of SALES CHAMPIONS in Lusaka and the Copperbelt (Ndola, Kitwe & Chingola only).
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We are ONLY interested in the highest caliber of self-driven people who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better
- Advanced Certificate or Diploma will be an added advantage
- Track record of sales excellence as an added advantage
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Very sharp, intelligent, high energy, resilient and customer centric
- Honesty, Integrity, very assertive
- Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling and cross selling of all Vodafone products and services
- Provide direct “hands on” sales support on Know Your Customer information (KYC)
- Participate in specific product campaigns by ensuring that the products are explained to customers
- Own customer queries, complaints and escalate to the supervisor
Interested candidates with the requirements stated above should come with the following documentation to the interview venue:
- Original academic and professional qualifications (if applicable)
- Original copy of NRC or Passport
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Sketch map to your home from the nearest main road
- Two passport photos
Lusaka interviews will be conducted from Mulungushi Conference Centre whereas Copperbelt interviews will be conducted from Pamo lodge in Kitwe.
INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME
Both Lusaka and Copperbelt interviews will be conducted tomorrow Thursday 15th September, 2016 from 08hrs to 14hrs.